mardi 5 avril 2011

Woodkid - Iron




Deep in the ocean, dead and cast away
Where innocences burn - in flames
A million mile from home, I’m walking ahead
I’m frozen to the bones - I am

A soldier on my own, I don’t know the way
I’m riding up the heights - of shame
I’m waiting for the call, the hand on the chest
I’m ready for the fight - and fate

The sound of iron shocks is stuck in my head,
The thunder of the drums - dictates
The rhythm of the falls, the number of deads
The rising of the horns - ahead
From the dawn of time to the end of days
I will have to run - away
I want to feel the pain and the bitter taste
Of the blood on my lips - again

This deadly burst of snow is burning my hands,
I’m frozen to the bones - I am
A million mile from home, I’m walking away
I can’t remind your eyes - your face